Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 10, 2012

Our Lee Soonkyu ♥



“You cheer me up when I’m down and laugh with me when in joy, so thank you so much.” -Taeyeon to Lee Soonkyu

"Sunny…I trust you so much I have no worries.” - Tiffany to Lee Soonkyu

"Sunny, Sunny is very considerate. Where did you learn to be so considerate?” - Yuri to Lee Soonkyu

“I’m bad at putting on a mask, and you keep slapping and pinching me at my side. Well, I take it for your expression of affection and from now on, I’ll be ready to do the same, so be aware. Haha." Jessica to Lee Soonkyu

“Kekeke I love everyone, personally I have been talking with Sunny and Yoona a lot lately. I think we got even closer so I am so happy.” Hyoyeon to Lee Soonkyu

“And when I saw Sunny for the first time I was worrying a lot because other members we were together for like three years already and wondered if Sunny can adjust with us. But now she feels like a ten year long pal to us. I don’t know why we even had to worry about anything we share so much things and it’s like Sunny is a pile of luck to us. She completes us she has that something… SNSD without Sunny is like a donut without the hole! ”Sooyoung to Lee Soonkyu

“Sometimes I feel you’re the brain of Girls’ Generation, and you use pretty words. So use some of those pretty words to us.” Yoona to Lee Soonkyu

“You know so many things and teach me lots of things I am always so grateful unnie. Really I am relieved that you unnie play the role of cute maknae for us kekekeke I am not cute you know, you are so cute unnie and I am envious, I should learn more from you.” Seohyun to Lee Soonkyu

"Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why we call it the present." - Lee Soonkyu

"We wil show you a SNSD that works even harder in the future We will try hard to deserve even more love in the future as well" - Lee Soonkyu

"There is no one in the world are like S♥nes" - Lee Soonkyu

Our Lee Soonkyu♥

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét